Thanks in advance.

Sweatha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Definitively yes. SAP MDM 3.00 uses Enterprise Portal 6.00.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understand why we can't use EP6 with MDM 2.0.

It really doesn't feel good to go back to EP5SP5 & ITS if i have to implement MDM 2.0.

But Yes,EP & XI both are mandatory.

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As of SAP MDM 2.00 SP05, SAP Master Data Management is aligned with SAP NetWeaver ´04. This means the SP05 allows to use SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 and SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0. Please check the up-to-date Master Guide in the Service Marketplace.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

This is what the master guide says:-

You have two installation options which mainly differ in the component versions of SAP

Enterprise Portal and SAP Exchange Infrastructure:

• Installation Option 1: SAP Enterprise Portal 5.0, SAP Exchange Infrastructure 2.0

• Installation Option 2: SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0, SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0

Now when we go to service marketplace to order EP6SP4, we don't see that, which is what is supported if we go with the 2nd option.What we see is just EP6SP2.

Similarly, we see only XI2.0 which can be ordered.

I think only rampup customers can go with the 2nd option where in they will get all the latest versions of software.

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I've only just checked the Service Marketplace and I could see the required EP6 SP4.

Please check again.

Kind regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

As you r a D-User, u will see all the latest versions of the products even those which are in the rampup but as a customer when i login i can't see the latest version.

I was with SAP for 3 years till last 3 mnths & with my

I-user i could see the latest versions too but now when i login with customer-id, i can't.

Cheers,

Ankur

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Supposing you are in ramp-up, I'd suggest you touch base with your SAP contact person if you still cannot access the required SP. However, I think it should be accessible now.

Regards,

Markus

Message was edited by: Markus Ganser

Answers (0)