cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please confirm the procedure of VAT tax change ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to change the VAT tax from 4% to 5%, so i did the following steps :

1. FTXP tcode - Created new tax code 2A with VAT tax eq 5% and for condition type JIN6.

2. VK11 tcode - I have assigned this tax code to Region, Region of dlv.plant, TaxClass1-Cust., Tax class. material, Material pricing group, valid on date, valid to date.

I just want to know whatever settings i have done to change the VAT tax are correct or there are any other settings involved ??

Material pricing group and condition type we already have in the system.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AB,

Your pricedure steps for changing VAT is absolutly correct ,but before inmplementing this in PRD ,do one test transaction in quality server which will be better to avoide issue

CAPrin......

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatver you have done is correct. Apart from this, also go to FV12, key in the condition type JIN6 and execute. There mark the old tax code for deletion and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for reply.

Using VK11 my codition type was UTXJ and in FTXP i have assigned tax 5% to condiiton type JIN6.

So in FV12 which condition type i need to put ??..because when i am entering UTXJ it is giving me error as Condition UTXJ is not defined and for JIN6 there are 7 tax codes appearing ...so what exactly i need to delete and i am not finding any button there ...

please help.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through my above comments wherein I have very clearly asked you to key in JIN6 in FV12.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i did the same as you told me, i put JIN6 in FV12, there i put my old tax code and cleared the rate of that tax code. Actually i am not finding any option to delete the whole tax code there from JIN6 so i just cleared the value which was showing 4.

Please cinfirm this ...

And i am testing it in development server. I have created customer and material. When i am creating order for the same using tcode VA01, i put sold-to-party and material on the first page, after that on second page in conditions tab i can see rate as 5% in front of JIN6 cond. type. Now i am entering rate for the desired quantity using z condition type but when i hit enter button it is not going further, it is showing endless loop only. Can you please tell me why this is happening ?

Thanks a lot.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you have done is correct. You have to test the same using some transactions where this tax condition type is used and the value is calculated.