cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF21 and VF24 - Billing not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

My billing document type of F2 not coming when i choose VF24 afte VF21 to create invoice list,

Please let me know what all i should check to see why it is not coming in that due list

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this was done

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

you did not answer the questions I asked?

Could you respond.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In VF2, without trying VF24(work list of invoice lists) i directly gave billing document, and pressed enter, error log say 'This document not relevant for invoice list"

Please provide you expertise

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

please cross check the following points

1. check you have maintained the values in the field FKART_RL in VBRK table. also check date value in field FKDAT_RL in VBRK table.

2. check in OVV7 and make sure that your invoice type is assigned to an invoice-list type

3. In customer master - sales area data - billing documents calender assigned to the field "InvoiceListDates" (under billind document tab)

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that,

FKART_RL in VBRK has LR but wondering h value in field FKDwoAT_RL in VBRK table is blank in my Billing document.

Could you please help

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the missing values and test again. did you already check in OVV7 and make sure that your invoice type is assigned to an invoice-list type?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

For F2 LR is maintained in VOFA

and

XD02 for customer in billing tab AM is maintained for Invoicing dates and Invoicing list dates

OVV7 LR is assigned to F2

Could you please let me know how to put missing value that is billing dateFKDAT_RL in VBRK .it is greyed out in VF02.

Please guide

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

you could perhaps search in se16 -- vbrk other billing documents may be for the last one year and see if any other billing documents are updated with the value in field FKDAT_RL or all documents have this field blank.

Regards

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may change the billing date in VF02 in Goto-header-header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap.sats and Sidi,

Thank you very much for your response so far. as suggested looks like VF21 will help me to group invoices which are even complete.

But when i tried in my customer dev. box, i do not see any billing document which has FKDAT_RL with value.

As said,

VOFA is fine with F2 which has LR as invoice list type

and

OVV7 also has an entry as LR for F2.

Just for tesging i tried for one billing document VF02 GOTO Header but FKDAT_RL is greyed out.

Could you please suggest how change it. or if i do OTC to get new billing document what shoud i do so that it will get populated automatically.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Siva

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you mean that every billing document does not have a billing date and that particular field is blank and disabled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Sidi..

FKDAT has the date in all billing documents but FKDAT_RL is blank all the document. will it matter?.

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For sake of good understanding,

when you process VF24, do you get all billing documents you want?

when you process VF21 and the billing document created, do you get everything output except the billing date FRDAT_LR?

Have you maintained copy control VTFF from billing document tyoe to invoice list type?