cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completing the customs declaration document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all

could someone explain me what is the impact on the customs declaration once the document is closed manually and the document takes the status " document completed"

will that be effecting the F8 proforma invoice doc which is already created on ECC side?

2 ) how do we cancel the customs declaration ? what would be the impact on previous documents ?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot ralph and gabriel

that actually solves my problem.

I have customs declaration which is not completely processed . I manually closed the document and I tried to go to transaction

/SAPSLL/CDOC_CPLRES to cancel the closing and get the previous status to the document . but when im trying to cancel the closing of the customs declaation doc . its not allowing me .

am i missing any steps in between . The customs doc is still showing the Flag which says Complete.

thank you

Edited by: swethagts on Mar 30, 2010 6:15 PM

Edited by: swethagts on Mar 30, 2010 6:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try first transaction:

/SAPSLL/CDOC_STARES

cheers,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ralph

the T code is saying no data available when i try with the declaration number . I guess it might be the reason that the document is already closed and this T code is used to reverse any status other than "Closed". Correct me if Iam wrong.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

try transaction:

/SAPSLL/CDOC_CPLRES

cheers,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

when document is having status "closed" you can not reset the status via transaction /SAPSLL/CDOC_STARES. What you can do is only to reset closing status via /SAPSLL/CDOC_CPLRES.

You have mentioned that system is not letting you to reset closing status. Do you have any message assigned? (You have to be out of editing transactions of the document when you want to run reset closing status.)

BR,

Gabriel.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"how to cancel document" can be found in

"but if you complete / cancel your proforma invoice in ERP that will also cancel your gts customs delcaration." --> When you cancel proforma invoice after the declaration is processed (messages executed), invoice wont cancel declaration automatically. You would need to cancel declaration and than invoice.

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot

Edited by: swethagts on Mar 30, 2010 6:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you cloese the document - this is only a "pre-step" for archiving and means that no changes are allowed anymore.

If you cancel the document in GTS - that has no impact backwards into ERP e.g. for your (proforma-) invoice....

but if you complete / cancel your proforma invoice in ERP that will also cancel your gts customs delcaration.

hope taht helps,

Ralf