cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation for items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a client requirement in SRM4.0, to write a report which will give PO items which have crossed the delivery date and for which Goods Receipt (Confirmation) has not been done. I was thinking of using the following logic.

Query table BBP_PDIGP where deliv_date for PO item = sytem date - 1. Get the GUID for all items where deliv_date = systemdate - 1. Then check for all these items whether Goods receipt has been done.

My question is that if I have the PO item GUID, how do I check whether Goods Receipt (confirmation) has been done for that item? Are there any function modules that will help?

Thanks,

Mick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use the foll 2 FM's:

1>BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL-->to get the Confirmation details.

2>BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST-->to get the confirmation list based on Reference.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha,

When I use the 2 function modules giving the PO item GUID and object type as BUS2201, and in BBP_CONFIRM_GETDETAIL I_P_KIND = b, both the function modules give a dump (Log not found). If I give the confirmation GUID (header level), object type as BUS2203 and for BBP_CONFIRM_GETDETAIL I_P_KIND = b, again the FM's dump.

Please help!!!!!!!

Mick

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mick,

Just pass your SHC guid to the FM...

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha. But same result. Even when I enter the shopping cart GUID, I am getting a dump.

Please help!!!!!!

Mick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the GUID again!!!

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha.

What I am going to ask might sound very stupid, but I am a little confused.

In FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST when I give the I_Object_Id as shopping cart number and in table I_Header_GUID, the header guid for the shopping cart, it does not return any values. I am not giving any value for RFC target system, sincewe are implementing the extended classic scenario.

For FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL , in I_GUID, I am passing the shopping cart GUID and in I_OBJECT_ID, I am passing the shopping cart number. In tables E_HEADER_REL and E_ITM_REL, what is being retrieved along with shopping cart data is PO data. There is no confirmation data. Am I checking the right tables of the FM's?

Please help!!!!

Mick

2>BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST-->to get the confirmation list based on Reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

If the confirmation has been done in SRM then you will get some o/p for the FM's.

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST is used to retrieve a list of local Goods Receipts: I_HEADER_GUID table is used to pass a list of GR GUIDs, not SC GUIDs (if you want a SC list, use BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST).

Same apply for BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL: it should be called with the I_GUID or I_OBJECT_ID of the GR that you want to read. And not with SC GUID or object ID !!

In fact you are lucky to get back some data: if you call this function with SC GUID, the system will read SC data, like if you were using BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL (that's why you get the SC data and relations...). Because those functions are quite similar and use the generic BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christophe.

What I am looking for is, if I have PO Number, PO GUID and PO Item GUID, how can I find out whether a confirmation has been created for that item? Are there any function modules which will help me? Or which tables do I need to query, passing which values.

Please help!!!!!

Mick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a similar requirement of the report. However the GR is done in the backend ECC while PO is in SRM .In this case how to write this report?