cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-SUS: SUS invoice creation without default tax code and no tax amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

When i create SUS invoice based on accepted GR(GR is transfered form MM per program RPODDELVRY and my system has implemented note#1351489) , the SUS invoice tax code in item is default from SUS customizing, but not from MM-PO item tax code. On the other hand, the tax amount is always zero even if i change the tax code and press "update price".

So then i press "send" to transfer SUS invoice to MM, system jump following 2 error messages:

Errors:Error in parameter transfer ( Item 1 )

Errors:Active status of document SUS Invoice 5000000035 is Incomplete . No changes are possible.

My SRM Server release 701, and business scenario is MM-SUS

In MM: customizing OBCA/OBCD/OMRY is completed

In SUS:customziing SRM server -> cross application basic settings -> tax calculation is completed.

1.determine system for tax calculation --> R/3 tax calculation occurs in backend

2.enter tax code --> I1 = 17% default sales tax, I2 = 13% sales tax

3.Assign enterprise buyer tax code to FI system --> I1 = MM J1 , I2 = MM J2

Please advise what's the sulotion, thanks.

Regards

Joseph Chen

Edited by: chshix_1980 on Mar 30, 2010 5:56 AM

Edited by: chshix_1980 on Mar 30, 2010 6:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when yor have thesetting for tax calculation in the R/3 system then the SUS invoice will only display the tax code and the price.

the tax code is then used to calculated the tax value according to the setting in OBCD in R/3.

The field tax value would be filled if in customizing for tax caculation 'TTE tax' was switched on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chshix_1980

Did you come up with solution for this ?..I am facing same problem when I am creating Invoice in SUS with respect to PO ,tax amount is zero in price information

In MM that PO has a tax..I did all the configration in MM and SUS.........Please reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This problem has been resolved , In note 958273, only company and purchase organization attribute ACS&BUK has been mentioned to change with backend ERP logical system, but vendor group ACS&BUK is not specified in the note. Hence the vendor group attribute ACS&BUK change is need to create SUS invoice.

Help above is available to resolve your problem too, thanks.

Joseph Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALL,

I am also facing same problem, although on different version SRM 7.0 SAPKIBKV06

We are having issues as stated below....

1) Tax code in PO line item should be defaulted while processing SUS Invoice.

As per the current behaviour SUS invoice tax code in item is defaulted from SUS customizing, but not from MM-PO item tax code.

2) In SUS Invoice the tax value is not getting populated even though the setting in IMG is R/3 tax calculation occurs in backend and for this all relevanat attributes related to purchasing org. BUK and ACS are maintained under PPOMA.

3) Finally when I try to post the invoice in SUS system get the below error message

Errors: Error in parameter transfer ( Item 1 )

Errors: Active status of document SUS Invoice 5000000XXX is Incomplete . No changes are possible.

All the relevant config is maintained

In MM: customizing OBCA/OBCD/OMRY maintained

In SUS:customziing SRM server -> cross application basic settings -> tax calculation maintained.

Appreciate your quick reply,

Thanks,

YR