SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail:Support project role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am in "support project" now.I know how to create article (MM41).After creation of article when and where i will find the IDOC for article (WP_PLU01).After finding the IDOC number of the artilce what i have to do.I want "complete role" of an "support project SAP IS-Retail functional consultant" in support project. Hope you understand my query.Expecting complete and clear answer for SAP Experts.Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sandhya

3 REPLIES 3

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandhya,

SAP IS Retail Consultant role in ongoing (Post Go-live) support varies from Level 1 to Level 3 as well as client to client.

Mutually agreed tasks are part of Statement of Works (SOW) reflects in Contract / Agreement. So, you can refer SOW to know complete role.

In mean while, are you supporting Indian Client or Foreign Client?

In general, Support consultant should carry out following tasks;

(a) Trouble shooting in master data and transactional errors

(b) Training

(c) Interaction with team on proactive basis

(d) Facilitating to get MIS Reports

(e) Preparing FS document for Inhouse reports

Regards,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi muralidharan,

Thanks for your answer.Can i expect the clear answer and complete answer.Try to explain and give clear answer.I know how to create article (MM41).After creation of article when and where i will find the IDOC for article (WP_PLU01).After finding the IDOC number of the artilce what i have to do.I want "complete role" of an "support project SAP IS-Retail functional consultant" in support project. Hope you understand my query.Expecting complete and clear answer for SAP Experts.Thanks in advance.I am expecting the POS outbound t-code to send the IDOC to POS and after that which t-code i have to use when i get the POS ibound IDOC from POS.I am aware of WPMA (O/B).WPER (I/B) and WPUK.Can you explain the use of these t-codes.Hope for good answer.

Regards

Sandhya

0 Kudos

Hi,

Without knowing basic transactionsu2026you canu2019t support the client in any angle.

I strongly suggest you to get trained yourself in SAP IS Retail.

Regards,

Muralidhara