cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply Function - Input Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two tables. I am using supply function to populate second table as per the column selected from first table. The application works fine but due to some requirement I need to use class method instead of code which is used in supply function.

My question is how to access parameters of supply function (Node and Parent element ) in a class method? as they are directly available in supply function itself.

I have view context reference in class attribute.

Any help??

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Jagdale

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

easiest way out could be to create one method in your comp controller or view ( wherever node is present to which table data is bound ).

In this method call your class method to fetch data, and return data as a exporting param from this method.

Once you have this data, you can use the code wizard to fetch the lead selected row of master table and then correspondingly you can set table data for depenedent node again using code wizard.

Regards

Manas Dua

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

can you not call your class method from your supply function and pass the parameters?

eg:

method TEST .

wd_assist->do_my_supply_function( node = node
                                    parent_element = parent_element ).
endmethod.

and define the method in your assistance class to accept the two parameters - you could then do all the same code in your assistance class.

If this is not possible, could you please explain a little more about what you mean by

need to use class method instead of code which is used in supply function.

Thanks,

Chris