cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Overview ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Night.

I am configuring ESS with BP 1.41 and ECC 6.04.

I want know What is the name of the table that SAP use for display the information of the field enclosed in the box red of the following screenshot.

[Leave Overview ESS|http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/e3b68e8e1e.jpg]

Thanks in advance for your help

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to add the status of the Field is information because,the check box for approval in your rule group customizing is unchecked.so there wont be approval step for particular leave type.

thanks,

Nachy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I Checked the table PTREQ_HEADER , PTREQ_ATTABSDATA and PTREQ_ITEM, but this not have entries.

This absences are entry by the chief,

The leave type not require approval step , is only for that the employee can display the absences.

I want know Where the system is taking this value of "Information" of the field Status. And What want say this value of "Information " in this fields?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can please help me with this issue, fpr close this post.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

As correctly mentioned by Pinki, you need to check the field 'Status' of the table PTREQ_HEADER.

Regards

Aditi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi juan,

Few questions i wanted to ask

Do you want to know where the field status value are populated.

What will you do after knowing the where the field value information is from.

Let me know exact requirement to help better

The status of the Leave request gets changed based on the different things...

the value gets chaneged based on Workflow if you have assigned ,if no workflow then it will be based on tocde pt705b and V_T554S_WEB.

Thanks,

Nachy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Night Nachy.

The employees in the company want know that mean the field status with value "Informados". ?

I don't registered this absence from the portal(ESS->Leave Request).- I registered the absence from the Infotype 2001 in the backend. In the iview of Leave Overview I can display the absence with value "Informados".

I want know in What tabla is gotted this value of "Informatados". With this I can display What other values exist in this table and understand the issue.

I checked in the tables PTREQ_HEADER; , PTREQ_ATTABSDATA and PTREQ_ITEM, and this tables not have entries.

The field that you comment is the enclosed in the box red of the following image:

[Image1|http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8349d05dc8.jpg]

Thank in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you registered the absence directly in infotype 2001 (using PA30) then there is no entry in the PTREQ* tables (because the leave was not submitted via ESS), so there is no status that the Leave Request Overview WebDynpro application can retrieve from the PTREQ* table.

The Leave Request WebDynpro application display a default status "information".

Edited by: Tiberiu Sasu on Apr 9, 2010 5:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiberiu.

For close this post-

I want konw the following:

The application WD check if exist entry in the tables PTREQ* and put a value; else put the value "Information"=?

ie.

Exist entry in the tables PTREQ Then.

put field status with a value.

ELSE.

put field status with a value "Information".

ENDIF.

But this status "Information" is got of some table?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is correct.

based on my understanding, the text "information" is not stored in tables, but in the web dynpro java component in a resource bundle (so that the text shows translated in the user logon language). If you really want to verify my assumption, use NWDI and browse through the Java code of the application, and check its resource bundle.

Good luck!

Tiberiu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I recommend you do a trace with ST01 tx; first you can detect RFCs involved, then when you read the code you will be able to know what tables are calling, finally, open the tables with SE11 tx to explore results.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the table PTREQ_HEADER for the status.

However, you have to use entries PTREQ_ATTABSDATA and PTREQ_ITEM

Thanks,

Pinki