Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project settlement

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SAP -PS for customer projects.currently we are using periodic settlement(PER) and like to use full(FULL) rules also.is it possible to create periodic and full settlement rules for same projects?what is change required to do use both types.

Any help is appreciated...

Thanks,

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Periodic settlement is used till project to Techinically completed. Once TECO status is set FULL Settlement is run.

Venkat

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat - why can't I use FUL settlement till TECO?

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your reply.so,we can have both settlement types(PER and FUL) on same project.

Could you please explain me,how can i populate both settlement types(PER and FUL) in project or generate rules.

Thanks,

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anusha,

Yes, you can maintain PER and FUL at a time for a given WBSE.

This you have to mention in the distribution rule manually in the settlement rule of the WBS element.

If you want to user Settlement strategy, first define the strategy with AcctASSCat as 4 (Copy rule from superior object), assign the strategy to Project Profile.

Then maintain the distribution rule with PER and the FUL (2 line items with same category, settlement receiver, %, but settlement type as PER & FUL) for the level 1 WBSE.

Then run CJB2 transaction, which copies the above rule to all the lower level WBSE.

Hope the above may clarify your doubts.

Regards,

Praveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Periodic settlement is used for transferring the values incurred in the mentioned period of settlement to the settlement object specified in the settlement rule.

Full settlement is used for transferring of all the values incurred in all past period till the current period to the specified settlement object in the settlement rule.

You can change from periodic settlement to full settlment, but if you have once executed the settlement for at least one period, then you can assign one more new settlement rule having settlment type as full settlement.

I hope it will help.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj