Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

guid of any SRM busines Object

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How GUIDs are created in SRM ?

4BA4E157F0942BACE10000008E0A1565 - how these numbers are uniquely generated. can i change this number ?Has any one tried via debugging.

what is the each chanracter definition.

how can i find this GUID in ECC table ?

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Function Module GUID_CREATE.

Regards,

Masa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa

Do you have any piece of docuemntation on this with full explanation?

Where this GUIDs are stored in ECC table and our clean req job how it referes the backend business objects?

where are we storing this GUID in ECC?

Any piece of help is appreciated.

Muthu

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think GUID is not passed to ERP. You have to maintain internal number range in SRM side and external number range in ERP side. SRM knows the number range and holds it in SRM side.

BBP_GET_STATUS_2 calls the Function Module BBP_STATUS_READ in ERP.

Regards,

Masa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How the follow on docuemnts data are updated w.r.t shopping cart

reduce PR qty w.r.t sc

reduce PO qty w.r.t sc.

i wanted to make get sttatus job to update this data to maintain the same i SRM.

which variant get status allows to do the same requirement.

for eg. if i edit edit any ECC objects PR /PO and the same changes must e update in SRM bbp_pd in next 5 mins.

i dont find any variant paramet for today

o days means it update all sc reference document. i am looking for today pr/po changes must be updated in bbp_pd.

7 days- old 7 day sc ..

thanks for helping me

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM differentiate all documents by their GUIDs and not by their numbers, whereas ECC don't . Recently I had a bad experience because SRM and ECC differentiate documents in different way.

My PO number range got consumed in SRM (ECS) and system created two PO with same number since SRM differentiate the document with GUID but while copying in ECC, it overwrite the old PO that too not fully because some fields can't be changed in PO (vendor, po date) and thus corrupted old and new PO whereas PO already send to vendor since we are in ECS.