Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

other note

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello

I have problem with SAP installation. The problem is describe in this note 304386

<link removed>

Symptom

You define an own layout for the activity detail screen or the WBS detail screen and thus use the functions of the flexible detail screens.

However, if you transport these settings to another system, they have no effect in the target system.

Additional key words

CN21, CN22, CN23, CJ01, CJ02, CJ03

Cause and prerequisites

The Customizing settings refer to view V_TCSCR_VG (or V_TCSCR_PSP) of tables TCSCR, TCSCRK and TCSCRT. Objects of table TCSCRK are missing in the transport request.

Reason: Table TCSCRK is a referenced table and it has a N:1 foreign key dependency to the primary table (TCSCR) of view V_TCSCR_VG (or V_TCSCR_PSP). Thus, there are several data records within the view for a data record in the TCSCRK. Due to a lack of unambiguity, the system cannot transport fields of referenced tables.

Solution

Include table TCSCRK manually in the transport request:

* SE01 --> Create --> Transport of copies --> Choose 'Enter' --> Enter a short description --> Save

* Order/task --> Object list --> Switch to change mode --> Add line:

PgmID Obj Object name

R3TR TABU TCSCRK

* Double-click on TCSCRK --> Add line --> Maintenance of the key:

Key (Start)

* Save

But this note is for SAP 4.6 not for 6 but I have that problem with version 6. I try to fix it but I can't find this step:

* Order/task --> Object list --> Switch to change mode --> Add line:

PgmID Obj Object name

R3TR TABU TCSCRK

in T-code SE01

Can you help me with this or point where I can find this option to solve this problem and get my own screens for WBS?

THX

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Mar 30, 2010 9:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you included the screen in the configuration?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

take the help of your ABAPer..He can do this.