cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO failed: Indicator for GR-based invoice verification used not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have an issue with a specific PO failed to transfer from SRM to ECC. We are in ECS scenario, SRM 5.0 Service level 7.0. We are in process of SP upgrade but this issue occured in Production system which is still in old SP level(SP 7.0).

when I check the App Monitor, I am see the following errors: but the status shows Auto_Completed

1. PO: Indicator for GR-based invoice verification used not allowed

2. PO: Instance XXXXXXXXXX of object type PurchaseOrder could not be changed

3. PurchOrder XXXXXXXXXX: Purchase order still contains faulty items

4. PO XXXXXXXX: Indicator for GR-based invoice verification used not allowed

I can see the PO copied over to ECC. but status in SRM PO shows 'Error in Process'.

BBP_PD for object PO shows: Created, complete, ordered, In Transfer to Execute, Change was Transmitted as Inactive status. Transfer Failed shows Active, Document completed, created.

I checked BP Maintain for the vendor and PO and its no different than other POs and Vendors except Vendor had 'Goods Receipt based Invoice Verification' indicator checked in SRM.

I tried to simulate the same Material, Vendor with GR-IV indicator both on and off, it works fine. Ofcourse this is in Quality box with SP 15 level.

So, I am not sure if SP level upgrade might help it or not? If there are any other means to test, please advise.

thanks

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There were several notes that were applied to overcome the side affects of SP15. Issue is resolved without config/development changes. Closing thread. Thanks everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you pls check and implement SAP Notes as follows:

1.SAP notes 1223601 ( Version 3)

2.SAP Note##1155266.

3.SAP Note##1240714

Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nagarajan,

The notes you suggested are in later SP levels 12-13. Since we are doing the upgrade this weekend to production, I will wait and see if the issue does not happen again. I will kepp you all posted.

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like your change PO is failed to transfer and not PO create. Can you see what was changed in the PO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Only Document name changed. Both Header and item data did not change

Thank you

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

With such a low SP level, I would think an upgrade is going to help in your scenario (and many other potential issues you might encounter). Meanwhile you could look into notes that might address your issue. But I understand there could be thousands of notes between SP 7 and 15.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jay,

I will wait and see this weekend since SP upgrade to production will happen. Hope the lates service pack levels will not create the issue again. But I was hoping to liquidate the PO. since the PO is already created and error in process, I was wondering how I could liquidate the PO by either creating a new PO or ??. Please advise.

Thank you

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wondering how I could liquidate the PO by either creating a new PO or ??.

What you could do to revive the PO in question is that after the upgrade, and after a round of background jobs run for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2, ask the buyer to make a dummy change to the PO (for example, change the description of the PO) and order again. This would trigger the transfer to the backend again. And hopefully this time, no error would occur.