Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM12 -> Extras -> Statistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have 2 questions about these statistics:

1) Is it safe to assume that these statistics are valid since the last restart of the enque server? Or is there a different date effectivity? I am unable to find info on this.

2) Is it correct to interpret that as long as the Maximum Fill Levels are well below the Maximum Number Of (Owners/Arguments/Entries), that we have no trends to suggest that an increase in the lock table size is necessary? The help seems to suggest this, but I wanted to have more confidence.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1) Is it safe to assume that these statistics are valid since the last restart of the enque server? Or is there a different date effectivity? I am unable to find info on this.

Yes - correct.

> 2) Is it correct to interpret that as long as the Maximum Fill Levels are well below the Maximum Number Of (Owners/Arguments/Entries), that we have no trends to suggest that an increase in the lock table size is necessary? The help seems to suggest this, but I wanted to have more confidence.

If you get problems because of an enqueue overflow you'll see error messages in the application and in the syslog; and you're right with your assumption.

Markus

Answers (0)