cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on SUS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are on SRM-SUS. Buyer creates PO in EBP that is received in SUS by supplier, buyer accepts POR and supplier creates CONF. Now supplier is directly able to create Invoice. The CONF created in SUS is not received in EBP. POWL forapproval.

How a buyer can do CONF response and INV response.Please let me know

Regards

Yshanvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What scenario (Local, Classic or ECS) you are working ? Is your SUS is intregated with EBP or MM?

You might be aware that SUS-EBP is not fully supported for ECS scenario. Please refer note 543544 and 700350.

Thanks, Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are in ECS, SRM-SUS scenario, I am able to see XML messages in SXMB_MONI but not able to see in POWL

Please let me know

Regards

Yshnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you see the XML message in MONI sucessful in SRM then please check in BBP_PD. You should able to see the confirmation in POWL. Please check with status "to be corrected". The cofirmation should go for approval and once it is approved, it will generate XML for service acknowledgement.

BTW, did you guys have implemented SAP consulting solution?

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah,you can used T_code:BBP_PD check it,If have it,please check your role,if haven't it,please check T_code "BD87".

Billyang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yshnavi,

Pl check if the Event Schema is defined for transaction type PO confirmation and SUS invoice.Else maintain the following entries.

Go to SRM IMG>SRM Server> Cross Application Basic settings> Event and Event Schema for Alert Management>define events.

SUS PO Confirmation

ASN_FOR_PO_NOT_CREATED : The Deadline for Sending a Shipping Notification for a Confirmed Purchase Order has Expired

CONF_FOR_PO_NOT_CREATED : Following Performance of a Service, the Service Entry was not Created on Time

ERROR_OCURRED : An Error has Occurred

SENT : SENT

SUS Invoice

ERROR_OCURRED : An Error has Occurred

INVOICED : INVOICED

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

How to set the set " To be corrected" and where it should to set and on what document.

Please also let me know the Events needed to be maintained for SUS Confirmation. Event are fine with SUS PO confirmation and SUS Invoice.

Regards

Yshnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Now i am able to create CONF & CONFis coming to EBP. Now i am creating Invoice in SUS but i am getting invoice error in EBP "No tax amount possible for non-taxable invoice

Message no. BBP_PD229". Please let me know how to resolve

Regards

Yshnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to invoice line item and select "non taxable" and post it. BTW -- are your confirmation and invoices are posting to backend?

Edited by: sachindubey on Mar 31, 2010 9:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are in SRM7.0 ECS, Our confirmations are in SRM and Invoice is in ECC. So i tried to create a PO without tax indicator and invoice in SRM i get the following error "Error during PO Change-"Enter the price or set the 'Invoice Expected' indic" . Please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Regards

Yshnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If invoice expected is not set then a price is mandatory in EBP PO, does your PO have a price in it?

If not it will not allow you to order the PO.

You may be able to overcome this error by chanign the severity of the message which is raised in the DOC check BADI

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yshnavi

please used t_code:sxmb_moni check your xML messager ar ok?