Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Out of Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have checked the posts on this issue

My all the out put determination setting of output type J1I0 ok, even in VP01 i have set the default printer

even then the i am not getting the printout of Excise Invoice

in J1IP after executing status is NO OUT PUT TYPE

Please advice

Thanks

Edited by: Ashok ku. on Mar 30, 2010 6:53 AM

Any suggestion seniors

Edited by: Ashok ku. on Mar 30, 2010 6:58 AM

Edited by: Ashok ku. on Mar 30, 2010 5:36 PM

Edited by: Ashok ku. on Mar 31, 2010 11:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should maintain the condition record for Excise Invoice output type in VV31.

You create a commercial invoice in VF01. In this commercial invoice, the output type should be maintained.

When you create the Excise Invoice with reference to the commercial invoice, you can print the Excise Invoice.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi Narasimhan

Thanks for your reply

As suggest by you I have to Maintain the out put type for the commercial invoice , so is it necessary to maintain the out put type of Commercial invoice to get the printout of Excise Invoice ?

As the Excise invoice has its own different Billing doc type i.e. JEX (Sap standard) and the out put type J1i0 is assigned to it,

to which the print program J_1IEXCP and form J_1I_EXC_INVOICE is assigned , so why at all we need to maintain the out put type for the commercial invoice ?

Please correct me If I am wrong .

waiting for response from all senior .

Thanks

Ashok

Edited by: Ashok ku. on Apr 5, 2010

Senior please throw some light on this issue , it will really be helpful for all the community

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to maintain the Output type J1I0 in the commercial invoice.

Actually you should use either RD00 or J1I0 output type in the commercial invoice. Its based on the client requirement.

If your client is not in India, you can use RD00.

If the commercial invoice does not have J1I0 output type, then you cannot print the Excise Invoice in J1IP.

When you create the Excise Invoice w.r.t the commercial invoice, the output type is also copied in the Excise Invoice.

JEX is the pro forma invoice. When you work with Intra Company STO, you can use JEX.

Because with ref to the proforma invoice only, you can create the Excise Invoice in J1IIN.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the T.Code OMJ3. whether required information is maintained or not

And also check in the T.code M706

Thanks,

Vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu

First of thanks a lot for your reply

Actually our Problem is with Out going Excise Invoice

Could you Please suggest keeping in view the out going Excise Invoice.

Thanks in advance

Ashok