cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display Verification fields in ITS mobile trnasactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are working with ITS mobile for the first time.We are not sure how to display the verification feilds in ITS mobile transaction.I see these are dsiplayed in backend. Since these verification fields are dynamic, how do we get them on ITS mobile transactions.Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

If they show up in GUI, then it should behave no different on ITS Mobile . They should show up on ITS Mobile as well. Only thing you need to take care of is incase you change the screens or enhance the screen, you need to create a new template for that.

Thanks

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

It does not show up unless with some coding. there must be some Java script or HTML code to write in the ITS transaction to enable these dynamic fields to dsiplay.We have issue with regard to how to display these fields when required.

Thanks in advance

Any suggestions from experts on how to control these verification fileds on ITS transactions.Also I can not control ITS RF screens upon scanning as to trigger SAVE + NEXT , or COPLETE like we do in the backend transactions.

Edited by: RKsap193 on Apr 5, 2010 10:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you explain you this was resolved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Basheer,

I duscussed this issue with SAP.There are certain parameters to maintain while publishing template.This will enable to have the verification fields displayed.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are these parameters? We are in the same boat.