cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print S&D Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have created few Fixed Price invoices which have also been approved. When i am trying to print them using ZINVPRINT it shows an error "No data available for your entries".

Also in VF03 the status of the invoice shows as BLOCKED. Is that the reason why i am unable to print the invoice? If yes, why is it showing blocked and what to do in this case?

Please help.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hihasiya,

have you checked in vv31 and checked the output determination analysis as I mentioned in my earlier post? What were your findings there?

Regards

Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

Yes I did check in VF02 and found that the invoices are missing output determination for the condition types so will be assigning that. Just wanted to ask if this is done on company level or Sales area?

Thanks very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I didn't get your question properly. Output determination procedure is same as pricing procedure.

path: IMG-SD-Basic funtions -output determination-maintain output determination for billing documents. --> there you maintain the output types (access seq. etc etc similar as pricing) then create condition records for output which you will use in billing doc.

Regards,

Sat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant that these are not maintained for all the invoices. And that seems to be the reason why the error message appears while printing the invoices "No data available for your entries".

In VF02 they have not maintained the output type and partner (which i guess includes printer configuration).

My question is that, is this maintained for company code or sales area?

I hope I am clear this time.

Thanks,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I am not wrong, condition types is non company/sales org specific, what makes relevant for company/sales org is condition records. (there you have possibilty to select the fields based on your condition table)

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what you have mentioned, it seems that the invoice is missing the output condition record. Please try the following -

VF02 -> Goto -> Header -> Output

On the screen that appears you may or may not see the output type depending on whether the output type has been determined (incorrectly) or whether it is not determined. In any case, do the following u2013

Goto -> Determin analysis

On this screen, on the left hand side you will see the relevant output types for the invoice. Clicking on the output type gives details on the Right hand side of the screen. It also opens up in a tree structure the key combinations for this output type just below the output type on the Left hand side screen.

Clicking on the key combination will give details on the Right hand side screen, which tell us why this particular output type is not picked up and depending on this information we can set up a condition record in VV31 and redo output determination. Hopefully this should work.

Cheers,

Shailabh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume ZINVPRINT is a program/tcode that you use to print the invoice, could you provide the selection parameteres that you are using to run this program. If the program has date selection then are you slecting the correct date range (perhaps there are no invoices in the date range you are selecting).

You have also mentioned that the inovoice is blocked, is there any more information on why it is blocked, what are the business reasons in your organisation which would cause an invoice to be blocked. Blocked invoice could be the reason for the problem, you could consult with the appropriate person to unblock the invoice.

Cheers,

Shailabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since it is a customised program, please try to analyze the conditions/requirements that have been mentioned in the program with the help of an ABAPer.

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming it is output determination problem, have you checked in vv31 to know if there are valid records existing?

also check in vf02 output determination analysis to see the cause of the error.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably, but there's no way for us to know - ZINVPRINT is a custom program that was developed for your site. Do you have an in-house ABAP staff? If so, have them check the ZINVPRINT program and determine why the invoice you want is being excluded from selection for printing.

(Any idea why you didn't go with the SAP standard for output?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know why we are supposed to use this custom transaction. But i was able to print other invoices with the same process.

Could there be any other reason for it?

Thanks

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please use Tcode: VFX3 and select Billing document no. and click on Green Flag to release and then click

on GOTO --- NOTE to see the error for blocking.

and also check in VV31 for condition record and if not maintain then maintain the same andnow try to get print.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH