cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. How to make the delivery quantity field in delivery document be made not modifiable.

2. I created a sales order with material A and quantity 10. Now when i create delivery i have changed the deliver quantity to 5 and picked the quantity 5 and done pgi and billing.. once i done that process i want the system to show the order status has complete. so basically how to change the order status to complete after a partial delivery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have done partial delivery for the sale order , status will be updated as Being Process.

This is standard behaviour.

One way to make the status as completed , partial delivery should not be allowed.

To stop partial delivery you can activate incompletion log for delivery Item

select the following for feilds in Incompletion Log V50UC-TVFO_PIK and assign . This will stop partial picking in delivery

Check and confirm

Senthils

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding is that you have a Fill or Kill process. To default this in your sales transaction put B in the Partial Delivery per item in the customer master under shipping Tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have to create a transaction variant an insdie the same a Screen variant -SHD0 transaction

make the required feild unchangeable..

Thank!

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

2.in VOV7 make ur item category's Completion Rule as 'A'-Item is completed with the first reference.

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

That item cat completion rule works only for sales order with reference to contracts.....

Thanks

jagadish

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this...

If you want the system to apply the completion rule, you must first select the Update document flow field in document flow control in SD Customizing using the following t-code-VTLA at item level

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Mar 29, 2010 4:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

KIndly put reason for rejection in the sales order(T coded VA02) against the line item then the system will show the order status has completed.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Damodar,

I want that to happen automatically... like how it happens with contract... I dont want to do anything manually.. neither give reason for rejection or change the order quantity to 5.

Any way to do it ?

Thanks

jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

please find the two options

1.Kindly make the delivery quantity as display through transaction variant in the t code SHD0 and activate the same

2.maintaiun the delivery tolerence ,once the system reaches the tolerance it will be closed

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Just go to VOV7 --> Select your item category --> go to details --> use the completion feild.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT