Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning message after generating RMM Customizing Group

christoph_kurtz2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts!<br>

<br>

I want to generate a customizing group in transaction sdoe_rmm01 in order to prepare the receiver generation. The generation process aborts with the following warning message: "201-Err:Metainfo FM MMW_RMM_METH_META_REG_SERVICE", Message no. RMM034.<br>

Although it is only a warning message, the group is not getting generated. When I want to generate existing customizing groups, the same behaviour can be observed.<br><br>

I have looked for more details regarding the warning message and it is number, but I was not successful. Has anybody an idea what the problem is?<br>

<br>

Thanks in advance and best regards,<br>

<br>

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_kurtz2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!<br>

<br>

It seems that the following problem causes the error message: there was one customizing group where no DO was linked to.<br>

<br>

Best regards,<br>

<br>

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can be only two possibilities:

1. You did something wrong which you need to correct

2. The DOE encountered a programmatic error while generating.

No matter what the problem is, any sort of error/warning that stops generation should (atleast briefly) explain what the problem is. This one is not. So my opinion is: Raise an OSS message.

Moreover, the fact that it is referring to a 'metainfo' sounds more like a programmatic error.

Also: Search SAP Notes referring to a similiar message. Maybe its already fixed.

Cheers!