Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration engine: Inconsistent roles and problem with communication chann

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am troubled with this error for last 1 week.

please help me with this:

Inconsistent roles. System Landscape: Application System. SXMSGLOBAL: Integration Server.I have checked in SXMB_ADM in Integration Engine Congiguration, some entery is there but not sure what is wrong.

And in my communication channel monitoring, my communication channel for simple file to file transfer is also giving some error:

Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available

Are above two errors interrelated?

Because when I try Cache connectivity test:

Everything is in green except Integration Server ABAP

Guys pleas help this isse has really taken a long time and I havn't got any way to work this out.

Regrads,

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Inconsistent roles. System Landscape: Application System. SXMSGLOBAL: Integration Server

Check this thread...

Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available

Try out these threads....

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Check SLDCHECK transaction in ABAP stack of PI Box. Look for any errors you are getting over there.

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello Juan and rajhans,

I have tried SLDCHECK.....everything seems to be okie there....and as far as threads are concerned they are also asking to see SLDCHECK. Is there ne way out?

Regards,

Lokesh

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Try to ping from your SLD to respective XI ( ip) system. You can do the reverse way also.

Take help of your basis team.

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Try with these 2 threads:

regards,

Juan