cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM01-Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not able to find the inspection lot orgin field in the QM01 transaction.IS there any fileds or screens settings needs to be activated.

I am performing the meter inspection,which is integration with ISU and Qm .

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

-Santhosh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspection lot origin field is not there in QM01 screen. Why do you need it here?

but you can marry QN type with inspection type @ SPRO --> QM --> Quality inspection --> Maintain inspection type..

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks khamar.

If we assign the Notification type in the QM type in the Spro,what is the reflection in the QM01.Let me know.

-Santhosh.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> If we assign the Notification type in the QM type in the Spro,what is the reflection in the QM01.Let me know.

>

> -Santhosh.

All folks have already explained very well your question.

If you marry inspection type 01 with QN type Q2 in SPRO then once you record defect for 01 type lot then system will record those defect in Q2 type notification.

I hope this give you better understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all folks for the reply.

I am not an QM consultant.II am an ISU/MM consultant.I am exploring the meter inspection based on the sap help for the client requirement.

I will explain the process of Meter inspection with ISU and QM,i hope you folks can have a gud understanding.

create lot->Complie lot-->Determine lot-->carry out first drawing--->inspect sample devices->inspection passed -

>certify the sample devices----->reneview the lot

Here the Inspect sample devices needs to be performed from the QM managment.apart from that every task can be performed through ISU side.

The below statment has been specified in the SAp training material from the QM side.I am trying to explore based on the below notes from the QM side which was specified in the ISU training material.

1.Inspection data is entered and managed in the Quality management Appilcation component(PM-QM).The devices are allocated to an inspection lot.The results of the inspection are entered for the entire inspection lot in accordance with the specification of the inspection plans in which the individual insection steps are documented.

2.Devices can be allocated to an lot manually or automatically.This means that devces can be posted to the quality management stock of ware house when a specific business transcation occurs.They are then blocked (can not be edited ) until the Quality inspection has been carried out.

3.If you wish to manage inspection data in PM-Qm component ,you must define a suitable inspection type inthe Quality MAnagemnt view of the device category in question.The inspection type determines ,for example whether a device is allocated automatically to an inspection lot and,of so ,the result of which the business transaction.

Can any one suggest the process how that can be performed.

Please see the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/9f/03693582f4db60e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

IS-utilities--.Device Management->Device Inspection

Thanks.

-Santhosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I agree with Shekhar.

When you do defect recording against inspection lot through QA32, quality notification automatially gets created in background. You can have better link between inspection lot, notification type and notification number in QM11 transaction.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santhosh,

If you mean to say that you want to generate the notification (QM01) with reference to Inspection lot, then there is solution available as follows:

QM01 >> Put notification type F1/F2 etc >> go to field below namely 'Notification' If you search for options you can select Inspection Lot as input for generating the notification. you can find out the desired inspection lot here and then post the notification using that.

Please clarify the requirements if you are not through with the solution.

Best Regards,

Shekhar