cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical System not appearing while creating Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We had already created business system and assigned a technical system and all the interfaces was working fine.

Now we removed the technical system and created a new technical system, since we need to point to different server.

I created a new technical system, oped the old business system and in integration tab, when i click on change technical system.

The newly created technical system is not appearing.

Thought of assigning the business system directly in technical system, but it is not allowing and i am getting message business system is already assigned.

Can you pls help

Regards

Madhan D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to delete the Business System and then recreate it by assinging new Technical System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i did the same in XI dev server, with out deleting the business system.

Regards

Madhan D

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case check if you have created the Technical system properly.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

When you create a Business System, it will ask for the type of Technical system like Web AS ABAP, Web AS Java etc.

So, the new TS type should match the TS type you selected for your BS so that you can see your TS in the dropdown, when you click on "Change" link.

HTH,

GP

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to assign TS for different BS(in this case create new BS)if it is working fine means,delete existing BS and create with same name and assign it.

Regards,

Raj