SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While checking the formula evaluation in the F&A pricing condition, I am getting an info message that error in the second level pricing. I have checked the details of all the pricing quotes , all the necessary quotes are already in the system.

I am getting this error message in the sales order pricing condition after actualizing the nomination ticket.

Can any body please tell me what could be the reason for the same?

-Chetan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

The second level pricing analysis error appears when there is the difference in the initial value of price evaluated by the formula and the value of price evaluated by the same formula when we again visit display the formula evaluation.

Meaning at the time of first evaluation of formula if all the quotes for the formula evaluation are not available; still system calculates the condition value .Aftewards if all the quotes are available in the system, system now reevaluates the condition values considering all the quotes. If at this time this value is different that the initially evaluated value then system gives the information message that there is error in the second level pricinge valuation.

Let me know if you need any more info.

thanks,

Ritesh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

The second level pricing analysis error appears when there is the difference in the initial value of price evaluated by the formula and the value of price evaluated by the same formula when we again visit display the formula evaluation.

Meaning at the time of first evaluation of formula if all the quotes for the formula evaluation are not available; still system calculates the condition value .Aftewards if all the quotes are available in the system, system now reevaluates the condition values considering all the quotes. If at this time this value is different that the initially evaluated value then system gives the information message that there is error in the second level pricinge valuation.

Let me know if you need any more info.

thanks,

Ritesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I am facing a similar situation where currency rate used is not as per forex rate maintained in condition value of formula.

I check second level prcing and as you said, calculation of value of condition type is different but how is this calculation done? Why the value is different? I check the quotation being referred in by formula and it is reffering the same quatation in documents where pricing is correct.

Can you give me more details on basics of pricing calculation in formula?