Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change exchange rate in VA02

ramarao_pokuri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have sales order which is having around 5 line item and in that 1st line item alone has been invoiced in January and later items still not invoiced

In the month of February, the invoice for 1st line item has been cancelled , so to avoid exchange rate difference when we create invoice for cancelled invoice, we have maintained exchange rate in Sales order Header details-Accounting tab manually and created invoice successfully with old exchange rate.

Now i want remove the exchange rate in Sales order because it will affect the other line items which has not yet invoiced but when in go to va02-Sales order header details-Accounting -Exchng rate-acct field was grayed out.

Kindly help me out how to remove the exchange rate from sales order header details-Accounting tab or is there any way that it should not effect the line items for which still invoiced has not created

Thanks and regards

Ramarao.pokuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sales order header sales tab maintain exchange rate adj. to Doc. Currency or maintain it in OB08,Click refresh.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ramarao_pokuri
Participant
0 Kudos

I have maintained in each line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy control, tc VTFA, at item level, you can influence the exchange rate type at billing time. I guess this will sort out the problem. However, if you want to change it at the order for reporting reasons you'd better copy the order as vishwajit suggested.

0 Kudos

Since you have maintained it at header and has used once,this can not be made as editable field.better copy the entire order into new one and give the reference to orignal order.

vishwajit