cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Based Settlemnt - Deleting unfinished settlmnts from VISRSTATUS table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While addressing one of the settlement issues in RESRSE, I came across a situation where the system wasn't allowing the settlement in RESRSE. Eventually I found that it was due to existence of an unfinished settlement (seen in 'Status per Contract') in the table VISRSTATUS with other than BC status and I resolved it by deleting the unfinished record in VISRSTATUS.

But in the process, when I checked the VISRSTATUS with other than BC status I got some set of records from different contracts while doing my regular maintenance. Now, how safe is to delete these records with other than BC status in VISRSTATUS table without deleting any relevant records from its dependent tables viz., VISRCALCSUM, VISRCALCSALES, VISRCALCSB.

It is known that if there are such records(unfinished settlements) they will stop the follow-up settlements.

Please advice.

My assumption here is, until a record in VISRSTATUS is updated to BC(column LASTSUCCSTEP), there won't be any relevant records in it's relevant(listed above) tables.

Please let me know if I'm not clear.

Regards

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doing the 'continue' posting in RESRSE for all those incomplete settlemets (finding the respective accounting ID from RESRIS report) resolved this.

Regards, Sekhar