cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR Rules - DEV and QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our RAR Dev has two active connectors to SAP Dev as well as QA. We have uploaded a Rule Set for QA which is working fine. We can do a risk analysis and we get results. However we are struggling to get results for Dev. How do we go about uploading a test rule set for Dev?

Please assist.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using logical system feature which is recommended then you can use the same ruleset for both DEV and QA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. I am currently not using logical systems and will probably implement it in the future. I am only uploading one risk, with 2 functions and 1 t-code per fuction with the necessary permissions in order to check if my system is working. I thus do not want to use the logical system concept at the moment.

Any other advise as to why risk analysis is not picking up anything?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Change the master source to you DEV system, run a full sync analysis and there after the full batch analysis for that syste.

This shoud work.

Regards,

Mel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upload the function action and function permission files again for the dev system. Also, go to the function definition to make sure if you can see both the systems associated with the function. Now, generate the rule and run the risk analysis.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you to you all. My problem is solved:)

The Master User Source was pointing to Dev and the Function action did have Dev and QA. I however reran a full sync on user, role, profile as well as batch analysis and that did the trick.

Thanks once again.

Regards.

Answers (0)