cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM Could not extend phase context ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Have recently installed Solution Manager with a dual stack, ABAP+Java.

I've attempted to run the JSPM to update the Java Components, but it errors on starting. I've checked out the Java central note, but the solutions listed don't appear to be relevent.

(Java server node is up and running, there are no issues with the Visual Admin and Config Tool)

The JSPM trouble ticket log is as follows:

Could not extend phase context.

Could not load data model com.sap.sdt.ucp.model.JumpDataModel. See previous messages.

Error while constructing variable handler. See previous messages.

Could not create variable handler Jspm.DataModel.

Could not load namespace Jspm.DataModel from file E:\usr\sap\SMP\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\data\variables\Jspm.DataModel.xml.

org.xml.sax.SAXException has occurred: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 0(:main:, row:1, col:0)

com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 0(:main:, row:1, col:0)(:main:, row=1, col=0) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 0(:main:, row:1, col:0)

com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 0(:main:, row:1, col:0)

Any suggestions will be very welcome.

Chris Ward

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

To resolve the problem move/delete the following three xml files from the directory E:\usr\sap\SMP\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\data\variables\

- Jspm.DataModel.xml

- Jspm.J2EE.DataModel.xml

- Jspm.JSPM.DataModel.xml

Afterward the JSPM should start.

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Technology Development Support (J2EE Engine)

SAP Labs, Palo Alto, Ca (USA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ventsi,

That has solved the problem, thank you very much - points awarded.

Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ChrisW

Please update JAVA_HOME system enviromental variable in my computer (My computer > Priperties >> Advance >> Startup and Recovery >> Enviromental Variable >> System Variables >> Add new JAVA_HOME parameter with path for installed Java JDK)

Then try again to run go.bat for the visual administration

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try patch the latest JSPM by SDM first, if not help, what's the JDK and SPS of this instance?

Regards,