cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

st06n history of Memory is not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you please check the and let me know the root cause as to why the History for Memory and CPU data on st06n is not showing? Is there anything that I need to check to resolve this.

Hoping for your immediate response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lebron,

Can you confirm that you have saposcol running and that it is the latest version?

You may review this note to check that:

19227 Open newest saposcol

And then please review following note:

189072 ST06/OS06: No data or incorrect data displayed

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The OS Collector is in the newest version and it is running fine. However, when I use the tcode st06n to view the history data of CPU and Memory in DBCI. Unfortunately, I do not see any history data in it. However, when I checked the APPS Servers on st06n as well the history data for CPU and Memory is present without error. I would like to know as to why the st06n DBCI history data is not appearing is there any config or batch job that I need to schedule to resolve this issue.

Hoping for your immediate response.

former_member613441
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi James

May be you need to activate SAP standard jobs to have history in st06

Go to sm37 and check that CCMS jobs for statistics are running in client 000

Hope this will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lebron,

Please note that the history data from st06n is based on CPH (Central Performance History). Kindly review your settings as per the two below notes to see if your issue gets resolved.

994025 Virtualized IBM in the operating system monitor

1147334 CPH activation of OS data for SAP Remote Services

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have checked the below mentioned Notes seems that they are irrevelant to the issue. Actually, the exact issue is that, from tcode st06n I choose the dbci server and looking on the lower down of the window you will see there "History" from there I choose "Memory" and I can only see two days. The data there should be all the days for the Month of March. I am wondering as to why this History is only showing two days because upon checking on other systems it works fine. Is there any process that I need to startup for this?