cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Display PO Box for SHIP-TO PARTY address in sales document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create sales order, I enter the SHIP-to Party no and press enter. The address will be auto displayed on the right of the customer no.

Currently, it will display Customer Name / Street Name / Post code City.

How can I change the way it is displaying now? such as change it to display Customer Name / Street Name / PO Box for SHIP-TO party?

Thanks.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with MV45AFZZ program we can do that. you can inform your Abper i think they can develop the program as per ur reqmnt.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go To "OBD2" -

Select ur Account groupClick on Magnifying Icon--->once you get in ...in Field status Double Click on general data->again in Select group-> Double click on Address---->In Address You make "Postal Code City as "Suppress" and your new reqirement Which is "PO BOX" make as "Required Entry"

Regards,

Seegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seegal,

I had followed the steps given by u, but it will only change the field on the Change Customer Screen (XD02).

for example:

If i change PO Box in OBD2 to "Display", then in the Change Customer Screen (XD02), the PO Box field will become display mode.

Unfortunately that is not I want to achieve here. Currently, in sales order when I enter the customer no in SOLD-to Party, the address will be displayed in this format NAME / PO BOX / POSTAL CODE CITY

and for SHIP-TO party, it will display in this format NAME / STREET / POSTAL CODE CITY.

I want to change the display format of SHIP-TO party to NAME / PO BOX / POSTAL CODE CITY.

Thanks.