Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Landscape: SRM 4.0 ,R/3 4.7

Technical scenario : Classic

Created shopping cart in EBP.

Approved.

PR created in R/3.

Due to some reason this PR was closed (tick in the 'closed' button in 'quantities/dates' tabstrip for R/3 PR item level).

Can anyone test this scenario and let me know whether this scenario is covered by the Standard...i.e. test if this SC is going in 'completed' status for the above condition ...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Sc created

PR created

close flag set

SC status is still "approved" with Purchase Requisition Created at item level.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Is there any other way (other than modifying the std report BBP_GET_STATUS2) so that for the closed PR's i will get some other status then "Approved" at the header level or atleast i can see this SC in the list of completed SC's??

Thanks & Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe/Yann,

For my above query,if i need to change the report BBP_GET_STATUS_2,these are my findings if i need to check for the PR's which are closed...Do confirm the same...also if my undertsanding has gone wrong then pls let me know...Hey guys i need soem suggestions on this too...

1>In the structure BBPS_SC_REFUPDATE ,there is no field for "Closed Indicator"(ideally EBAKZ) for which i will need to change this std structure in SRM.

2>Also do i need to make any more changes in this report(except for checking this condition for the "CLosed indicator")?

3>Lastly,where are all the statuses i.e. "DELETED","PURCHASE REQUISITION XXXX CREATED" etc come from in the follow on doc link in the CHECK STATUS screen when this reprot is run succesfully?

Thanks & regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any thoughts??

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha

Standard SRM does not create PR with 'Closed' button is active. System may activate the closed button once a PO is created with reference to that PR. Otherwise PR would always created in R/3 with open(without a tick in 'closed' button).

We have the same scenario and our PRs created are always open(no tick in the 'closed' check box).

Can you check in R/3 for PR settings, if any mandatory is set for the PR closed field that makes it checked always?

Please reward points if it is helpful.

Regards

Jagdish