cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There is a report ZSD025 for Shipment master report where I have to add 2 fields i.e. Pricing and Currency. The report ZSD025 has various fields like delivery no. billing no., customer no, material no, shipment no,...................so many fields etc.

As per Client information, The V/LD (T Code), price master report which has condition type ZPR2 and ZPR0, which has flow in

sales order and Contract.

I checked in sales order and contract document , ZPR2 has flow in order and contract and when I go to condition record details

ZPR0 is maintained means ZPR0 is reference condition types for ZPR2.

I go to ZPR2 condition type details as well, I find ZPR0 condition type as reference condition type.

ZPR0 and ZPR2 has access sequence ZPR0. The ZPR0 access sequence has 5 condition tables 933, 918, 914, 901, 902 ( for example, with the combination of sales org, Dist channel, Customer, Material, Incotem & Incotem2 ).

I am confused and from which table do I pick that Pricing and currency fields in the report ZSD025.

Pls guide me and suggest me so that I can tell Abappers to add the fields. Pls help me.

I hope I give all the information, pls let me if you require any more information.

Thanks & regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

V/LD report is used to display the condition record entries per condition table think of it as displaying master data. You Z shipment report appears to be display transactions. In that sense, one does not necessarily have anything to do with another.

If you want pricing and currency information on your report. You should be going after the business transactions be it sales order or billing. For example if you know what the billing number is, you can get the document currency from VBRK and you can get the net value as well. Net price is the item level. If you must get price of a specific condition type. Get the condition record number from the header table (VBRK-KNUMH in this case). Then go look up table KONV with this condition record number and the condition type (KSCHL).

That should do it

Frank

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are all custom (Z...) conditions and custom (Z...) transactions. I'm not sure what kind of help you are expecting since no one here would know anything about the custom development that exists in your system only. Also there is no question mark, so I don't quite understand what exactly is the queston.

As an ABAPer, I can tell that it works quite well if you can simply point at the numbers on your monitor. Any intelligent ABAPer should be able to figure out where the data is coming from.