cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find webservice in WSNAVIGATOR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a sample ejb project with one test ejb method which returns me a string hello. I have created a ear project which references my ejb project. Created a webservice for the ejb and have included the same ear application. I have build ejb archive.and build ear archive and deployed the ear to the j2ee engine. My deploy view shows that the ear is properly deployed in the nwds.. however if i go back to wsnavigator I am not able to find my webservice... I am not sure what could be the problem? Do I have to add any specific jars or I am not following the right approach? Pl suggest.

Strangely when I am going back and deploying the ear once again I am getting the followin error..

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/TestEAR.. Reason: Webservices common deployment exception! The reason is: Error occurred, trying to update web services for application sap.com/TestEAR. . Additional info: none; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.server.deploy.WSDeploymentException: Webservices common deployment exception! The reason is: Error occurred, trying to update web services for application sap.com/TestEAR.

I am not sure what could be wrong... Pleasee suggest...

Thanks..

Regards,

Priyanka.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Well, if your ejb application is not using an specific libraries like hibernate, spring, xml parser, etc. And you only are using simple code, it not necessary to attach any library to your project. It must work fine.

You could follow this tutorials:

1.[SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP1 - Creating a Web Service|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/08/11703e5da3e946e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

2.[NetWeaver Developers Guide 2004s:Providing and Consuming Web Services|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c2188ae5-0601-0010-dd93-c23e381ef41e]

If you have some doubts, don't hesitate to ask me.

Have a great day.