cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/ccm/minimum_quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai All,

when I try to upload /ccm/minimum_quantity characteristic via CSV file to supplier catalog, the system gives error message. However when I entered it manually in procurement catalog, it is fine.

How to upload this characteristic via CSV file to supplier catalog?

Curently we using

- SRM 5.0

- CCM 2.0

- CSV 2.0

Regards,

Feri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feri

How does your CVS file content look like? The characteristic /CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY is a complex one and consists of the two characteristics /CCM/QUANTITY_VALUE and /CCM/UNIT_CODE.

Therefore your item valuation line should contain (assuming your separator in the CVS file is ";"):

..;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY#/CCM/QUANTITY_VALUE;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY#/CCM/UNIT_CODE;...

The unit code in the content must be a valid ISO code, else it won't work.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Renaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renaud

I have corrected the syntax for /CCM/QUANTITY_VALUE and /CCM/UNIT_CODE in the CONTENT for the supplier catalog. I have also use the correct unit code and use the ( as delimiter in the CSV file. But the system still gives error message saying :"Error when updating item MAT0000001 (ID)

Catalog update was terminated".

Can you please tell me how to correct the problem. Is the syntax for the chara also valid for the supplier catalog ?

Regards,

Feri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feri

Can you please post your CSV file content? Just the beginning of it till the 1st content line (e.g. till where your MAT0000001 item is specified) should be sufficient... not to blow up the forum.

Do you upload a schema file first followed by a content file or do you upload your schema and content using one single file?

Does the error happen only for this item or for all?

Were you ever able to upload catalog content before or is it the first time you try it?

/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY is a standard chara. It is also valid for supplier catalogs and automatically available. It has not to be specified separately in your schema file. As all other standard chara you can just use it in your content valuation line of your CVS file.

Did you already run report /CCM/INITIALIZE_CME in your CCM system / client? This is required once at the end of customizing / setup of CCM but before beginning with uploads or content creation.

Sorry for asking you so much questions but I need a bit more information around your issue to help you.

Kind regards,

Renaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renaud

Thanks for your help. Appreciate it very much. I have found out that the syntax is actually caused by the format that was used in the excel file. I have fixed it and it works fine now.

Regards,

Feri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feri

Glad to hear it's working! Yes, Excel... sometimes it causes troubles regarding CSV files. The documentation in SAP help explains it. See <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ccm20/helpdata/en/e1/eddebb4b63453cbf209027e0816b8c/content.htm">Catalog in CSV2.0 format</a> from SAP help.

Kind regards,

Renaud

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feri,

I hope your initial upload CSV for supplier only consists of this chara.

Because once yr initial upload of supplier is successful then you will not be able to add this chara via a different schema file.

Is it correct?

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

withdrawn

Message was edited by: Dinesh Powale