cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grouping of invoices using invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have advised my client to use SD>Billing>Invoice List>Maintain output for invoice list to achive grouping of invoices

i noticed under

SD>Billing>Assemblin groups

one is assembling group of billing documents

and other one is Assembling group of invoice list

Please tell me only the difference of both and where and through which t code to see the ouput of assigned billing doucment

now after configuring SD>Billing>Invoice List>Maintain output for invoice list i see ZPGR for invoice with F group type coming in VG02, should use VG02 to manually assign billing document..

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

When you process the collective billing run in VF04 for the documents selected ( sales orders, delivery..) the system creates an assembly group.

You can use this grouplater to do tracking for example in V.21

You can also cancel all the documents you have created in VF04 in one step using this group.

The assembly group for invoice list is used for grouping the billing documents in invoice lists.

You can use the assebly group for output using VF31

regards

Sidi

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Assembling group of invoice list is used for invoice list creation(VF24).

While Assembling group of billing documents is useed for collective billing creation(VF04).

After you have carried out collective invoice/invoice list creation, you could check the

group number via the log display.

Then in T-code: V.21, you could check the billing documents which belong to the group.

Cheers,

Alex