cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are maintaining Delaer Net Price for material number with dist. channel Dealer .

Similarly want to maintain the MRP for same material numbers . Earlier only

DNP price was maintained & no MRP . My confusion is how to differentiate the DNP and MRP of same material Code ? How can i maintain that ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANS. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, earlier you were selling material through dealers only so you have maintained the DNP with distribution channel. But the same material now you want to sell directly to the consumer and wanted to maintain MRP for these materials. If this is correct, then create a separate distribution channel for direct to customer sales and maintain MRP with respect to distribution channel.

This will allow you to have 2 different prices for same material one is for customer and another is for dealer.

I hope you are clear.

Regds,

Abhee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhee J.

We are maintaing DNP with Condition type PR00 and key combination Plant/SO/Dit channel/Material.

in above case( DNP) we are using dist channel Dealer.

For maintaing MRP : we have to use condition type PR00 and key combination Plant/SO/Dit channel/Material ( with Dist. channel

Customer ) . Am i write ?

Or

For maintaing MRP : Condition type PR00 and key combination Material with release status ( with Dist. channel

Customer ) . Am i write ?

in both the case: will Price be updated in Database ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can maintain both the ways.

so that whenever you sell material to the Dealer with dist channel as dealer it will reflect DNP and when you use dist channel for customer to sell material directly to the consumer it will reflect MRP.

Just check once.

Regds,

Abhee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you want to maintain a. Dealer Price b. Maximum retail price. The dealer price can be maintained in Customer and material combination. Maximum retail price can be maintained in Material alone. If you enter the condition record for the condition type PR00 in transaction code VK11, the system will show the key combination. Select u2018Customer/Material with release statusu2019 for maintaining dealer price. Select u2018Material with release statusu2019 for maintaining the MRP.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir.For same material using both the cases( DNP and MRP ) Dist. channel is to taken Dealer or it should be different

?

If it same the how it will diff. both prices of same material ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can create new access sequence by using new tables with fields of Distribution channel, Material wise price.This access sequence need to be assigned to related price condition type. Then create condition records for both.

Regards

Jagan