cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Price Field Editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are in the process of upgrading SRM 4.0 to SRM 7.0 ,After Transferring Catalog item from punch-out catalog or SRM-MDM Catalog, By default standard system should not allow price field editable, but in our case it allows us to change the price in Shopping cart Screen. please advice.. what goes wrong here.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Note Created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let us know the note number please?

Regards,

Amit

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

just one more question:

Changing the price for zero price items is standard, but from your description I suppose you can change the price also for items with price not equal to zero. Am I right?

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right Peter, Yes it is standard if we have price "Zero" we could change the price in SC, but i dont have price "Zero". Its coming from caatalog with price not equal to zero. Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP came up with some other solution to change the code. but we replied them to release note for that. still waitng for them to respond.

Thanks all for their support and help.

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

the note 1299153 will solve your problem, but I'd suggest to implement the following related notes as well:

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter, But we are in SP05, the note you specified is valid for SP03. Thanks again peter.

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

you can maintance table /sapsrm/v_mdf_it to changed it.

Billyang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bang,

But it is SAP standrard for catalog item transfers.