cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with shedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When a confirmed order goes into credit block and user releases the order from VKM3, the system is not reconfirming the order automatically.

I have created one order(123) using same data for material "A" and system is confirming this order automatically after VKM3 unlike when I create sales order(456) for material "B". For material "B" system is not confirming the order quantity in shedule lines even stock is available.

Plz help on this issue.

Thanks PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

HI,

I too is facing same issue kindly give the solution.

Sachhin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of credit check and block did you configure. Also check if stock is available for the material. Check the T.code OVZJ and OVZ2.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked Order,Item category and shedule lines as well but every thing is same in both orders. But I found that warehouse data is not mainained for the material "B" in material master views. Is it affecting the shedule line confermation?

Thanks for your support.

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I run the Availability check in sales order its not showing any delivery proposal.In front of delivery proposal its showing "Not possible"

Plz help on this issue.

Thanks

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got hte sol.

Thanks for ur support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Have you tried to run the availability check manually in the order 456.

If not then go to your order,Open the schedule lines and run the availability check manually.

Also compare the other things in order 123 and 456 like the item category determined in orders and the schedule lines.

Is there any difference between the items A and B like MRP data is there or not?

Check and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT