cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to suppress blank page in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on cheque printing, after I run the transaction F110, it will print the sap script which I have developed, everything is working fine and good. But its printing an extra blank page in addition with cheque. I have tested thinking it might be main window extention, but its not, even i have tested by keeping page number variable in main window, its not at all getting extented to the next page. I am wondering from where this blank is getting created, anybody can help me in this?

Thanks in advance

Kasturi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridy,

Please debug the SAP script and check where exactly the value of &page& variable changes before triggering  your Blank page and remove that unwanted piece of code.

Also check for contents of variable in debug mode.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the code which calls unwanted windows of the form. I mean remove Write_form FM for unwanted windows

Regards

Haritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Even I am facing the same problem mentioned above, ie. the output of F-58 is coming correctly, where as that of F110 has an additional blank page printed to it.

This is actually the standard copied form, I have deleted all the unwanted windows, and commented all unwanted script codes, inspite of it I am getting an blank page in my output.

The issue is strange that it works for one transaction correctly and the other has some problem.

If anyone have solved the above issue, please let me know the solution

Regards,

Sathish.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through your thread.. with this what I should understand is.. you might have leave some blank places in the script before calling New-Page... so this is the only posiibility to get blank pages in the script.

So make sure dont keep any blank places before calling New-page command.

hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasturi,

I am also facing the same issue as you explained in your post for cheque printing with F110

Can you please let me know the how you have resolved this issue.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can try &itab-field(c)&

thanks,

Madhukar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasturi,

Im also having the same problem.Can you please tell how you got the solution.

Regards,

Chamee

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

check weather it has any next page defined and delete the next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem might be

1.The Script maight be triggering a new page.

2.Or explicitly there should be some command.

1.Just Page Protect the text which is printing at the end of the page...So that we can come to know that whether it is triggering automatically or not.If it is automatic triggering then the last text should print in the next page.

2.Or check for new New-PAGE command...

Also, check code.....after the code for printing the cheques...is there any code written to print.....other data.....

Thanks & Regards,

Vamsi.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u create ur script from scratch or copied standard, actually the standard one has a summary page thats gets printed so check that, if u hv copied ur script then remove tht, also check the print program thr must be a call to this last page having summary just comment tht

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did that but the same problem is coming, I changed the main window's width and hieght, even though its getting repeated.

I dont know whats happening but its printing blank page.

The funny part is, If I run F-58 payment with print out I am getting cheque without blank page.

But for the same sapscript form, if I run F110 I am getting this blank page problem, I didnt change any print program, I am using standard print program only EX: RFFOUS_C.

Please give me any solution, since last 2days I am sitting on this issue only.

Thanks

Kasturi

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi K@$TURI

I've written in your other post.

You must check the script in your main window..if the data became too long for the main, it'll trigger another windows.

so or you stretch the main window until you can, or you must check all the script on the main, and find the text that cause the new window..

Regards

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasturi,

Debug the script and check at the end of page is ther any new page triggering ?

And also check in the STANDARD STTRIBUTES -NEXT PAGE

Let me know if any concerns...

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hv u copied ur script from standard or its entirely new? checl all pages and all windows in ur script and delete any unwanted windows and pages.