cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP - Risk Analysis - Some unmitigated risks exist.

mmanara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are on GRC AC 5.3 SP10. CUP and RAR are active and work fine together.

CUP is configurated for not mandatory Risk Analysis into stage and Risk Analysis (on tab configuration) permit approver to approve despect any risks. Also mitigation tab permit to do it.

During a request type (e.g. new userID) an approver can approve the request only if is not performed risk analysis (even if the role into the request contain some risks).

If an approver perform a risk analysis on the same request above, after appear an error message: Some unmitigated risks exist.

We do not expect this message, based on CUP configuration above.

Any experience?

Thanks.

Massimo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Massimo,

You got message ie u can identify the risk id.With this risk u can check in RAR .do this

mmanara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pinaki Sarkar,

thanks for your reply. But maybe I have not well understand.

The message in CUP is: "Some unmitigated risks exist."

The risk ID are present into RAR. I ask to CUP ignore risk (if present and not mitigated) into request, but after risk analysis (on request that contain a role with some risks unmitigated) CUP reply to me with the message "Some unmitigated risks exist." should not happen.

Tell me if I was not clear and if you need more information.

Many thanks.

Massimo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

Can you verify whether the field "Approve Request Despite Risks" under "Additional Configuration" of the stage is set to "No".

If you have set to "No" and still getting the message, then please open a message with SAP.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

mmanara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sirish,

many thanks. You have solved my problem.

Massimo