Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

During STO process,

either Intra or inter company codes,

Pricing conditions,influence of Pricing procedure(MM or SD)

which pricing procedure(MM side or SD side),it will consider?

Please provide the information

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the stock is going to be moved between two plants or two storage locations that are under single company

code its called as stock transfer order

We assign Pricing procedure RVAA01 to combination of Sales area (Of Ordering company code) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure of Sales document type.

This pricing Procedure (RVAA01) is determined both at Sales Order level & Billing processing for the end customer.We maintain PR00 condition type to represent the ordering company code's price to the end customer.

Condition records for PR00 are maintained using organizational elements of Ordering company code, end customer & the Material.

Eg: Sales Org. of Ordering company code + End customer + Material.

Rgds,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chandu2022
0 Kudos

1. Retrieve data for all company codes based on RTR display access

2. Run report for multiple company codes at one-time

3. Report must be able to be used for all IC shipments from all mfg entities (i.e. Swiss, Israel and Sichuan)

4. Ability to enter IC AR or IC_AP document number and retrieve line item detail for IC AR_AP billing documents plus line item detail for all associated documents (i.e. PGI, PGR, IC GR/IR clearing) recorded in both set of books

5. Ability to enter STO purchase order number (including STO returns) and retrieve line item detail for all associated documents (i.e. IC AR, IC AP, PGI, PGR, IC GR/IR clearing)

6. Ability to enter sales order (SO) number and retrieve line item detail for all associated documents (i.e. IC AR, IC AP, PGI, PGR, IC GR/IR clearing)

7. Ability to enter delivery document number and retrieve line item detail for all associated documents (i.e. IC AR, IC AP, PGI, PGR, IC GR/IR clearing)

8. Ability to run report to retrieve document line item detail based on document or posting date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The STO process is nothing but the stock transfer from one plant to another plant.

i.e supplying plant to receiving plant.

As the material is supplied from supplying plant, the supplying plant will charge(invoice) to receiving plant.

For invoicing the supplying plant will use the SD pricing.

STO pricing procedure determination: Sales Area(supplying) / Doc PP(From billing Type) / Cust PP(Receiving plant as customer)

So the Pricing procedure from SD side.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These notes will helps you is some issues:

SAP Note 543821 - FAQ: cross-company processing

SAP Note 109254 - Customizing stock transport order Cross Company

Note 308989 - Consultant note for cross-company transactions

Note 106821 - Crss Compy/stk transp.ordr:No Interc.Billg possible