cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to make a sales report with fields from tables VBAK, VBAP, LIKP, LIPS, VBRK and VBRP. I was able to join two tables using T.Code SQVI but unable to join all 6tables using SQVI. It was giving me a message that no values available when I join all 6 tables in SQVI. Can you please suggest me in a detailed way as to how I can join these tables and fetch the data from them.

Incase of any powerpoint presentatioins or documents available, please email them to me at g_rohan_84(attherateof)yahoodotcom

Thanks,

Rohan Gudavalli

Edited by: Rohan Gudavalli on Mar 27, 2010 8:25 AM

Edited by: Rohan Gudavalli on Mar 27, 2010 8:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved this issue. Thanks.

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

The table KONV (Conditions (Transaction Data) can be joined with the field KNUMV which you can get from VBAK and then you can bring down ur search to a particular condition as MWST or VPRS for costing or tax purpose.

also u can use KONP(Conditions (Item)) search.with the help of field KNUMH from KONV.

This shd help

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

The table VBFA is required to link the the order-delivery-invoice...

Since all the table u mentioned stores the info as VBAK, VBAP Order Header and Item level

LIKP, LIPS- delivery header and del item

VBRK , VBRP- invoice header and invoice item ---but to link ord-del-invoice VBFA is needed ..most importantly wht output u need is question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manik,

Thanks for the clue on using VBFA table. My report would contain data from each table specified. For ex, Document number of Order, Delivery, Invoice, Name of sold-to party, Delivery Qty, Invoiced Qty, ORder Qty, Net price, Tax, Excise component of price, Advance Paid by customer, Balance to be received from customer.

That would be my report in breif with selection criteria as Date/ Doc type/ Customer/ Material.

I was able to achieve all the above specified fields except for the excise component of price, advance paid and balance to be received. These are stored in table KONV which is a cluster table which i cannot join to the other tables. I am guessing and trying if i can create an infoset using table KONV. If it is not possible can you suggest me any other alternative other than ABAP custom report?

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain what you are willing to achieve in terms of data output