Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue .

1.Maintained excise conditions in SO.

2.Maintained J1id settings.

3.Maintain balances at J_2irg1bal.

4.Get the excise invoice through j1iin,

but while executing j1i5, with 'RMA' no documents found.

what could be reason..

pls help.

Regards

Ramu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

RMA is used for receipt from manufacture. Once the production is completed RG1 register will be updated with this classification.

You please check weather the movement type you have during production is it relevent for RG1 register updatation?

Logistics General -> Tax on goods Movements - > India -> Business Transaction -> Incoming Excise Invoice -> Specify which movement type involve excise Invoice.

In the above path you should assign the movement type (Production) with RMA classification. So that th receipts will be updated in table J_1IRGSUM.

Once SD - Excise invice completed you can update teh RG1 register with IDH/IDE classification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But in general, after GR from production, is it general practice to run j1i5 with RMA or not necessary..

pls clarify.

regards

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is mandatory to run J1I5, for updating the goods receipt with RMA in manufacturing industry. Only once the updation with RMA is done, we can update the register with IDH for outgoing material.,i.e., for sales documents.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for info.

so after Initial upload,

I execute j1i5 with 'ROP' , but no entries found by system. I maintain 561 mvt type for RG1, so what could be reason pls..

Regards

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure, but i think even for movement type 561 we will be using RMA only.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Answers (0)