cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics not within tolerance range: But forced acceptance done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have certain master inspection characteristics defined in the inspection plan.

I have defined a tolerance limit for those characteristics, Upper limit & Lower Limit.

During results recording some of the characteristics are not within the tolerance range.

But the user has done a forced of those characteristic. System proposed to select reject but the user accepted it.

I want to see a report which will tell me which characteristics were forced to closure in a inspection lot.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try this if works for you,

1. Perhaps you have to take reference from 2 tables QAMR and QASE for this issue.

2. Look for the field KZBEWERTG in QAMR table. If it is with symbol / it means this particular characteristic has been valuated forcefully.

3. For the valuation of same MIC look for field MBEWERTG. If it is A then valuation is accepted.

4. Go on sorting or filtering with above criteria in order to fulfill the requirement.

5. If you want the exact measured value (reading) pass the same inspection lot number through table QASE and look for field MESSWERT in QASE table.

Best regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you'l need to use SQVI. Since the user valuated the out-of-spec as acceted, the transactions mentioned won't work as described since the field "Valuation" will show as accepted.

You can search by characterisitcs how in the provided structures and get counts on number above spec and number below spec. That might help you. You may need to use the flexible analysis area to create yourself a speciifc analysis for this.

If that isn't working, you might need to use SQVI to create a report that can then be exported to excel where you can make specific checks between the value and spec fields.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF/Shekhar,

Thanks for the reply.

So there is no standard method to know the forced acceptance.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

When you are forcefully closing MIC, system is giving only the message so I doubt whether that analysis is available. You can have the details of the results recorded.

BR

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anuradha,

Pl checked whether MCXD & MCXB reports help you or not, these std reports gives you analysis of Inspection characteristics whether rejected or accepted.

Best Regards,

Shekhar