cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing an address from the footer of SAPSCRIPT form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I am VERY new to SAPSCRIPT and I am having issues of an address that is showing up on the footer of a QM rejection report. The address does not even belong to us so advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Here is what I have done to date...

I went to transaction SE71, found my QM form...went to footer...selected the icon for text elemets went to change editor and removed the text that read

INCLUDE 'ADRS_FOOTER' OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS LANGUAGE &PRINT_LANGUAGE&

I can not locate the variable that is even related to this anywhere that states an address from a whole different company....

the only other thing I see is in the main window the above code is there as well but again no variable. The other companies address is still printing at the footer of my form...

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

might be the address hard coded in sap standard text and same has included in footer window. Please go through the debugging and find it.

Regards,

Chandra

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

After removing the code you have to transport the corresponding request to the target client and then see that it is reflected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are saying that you have removed the below line (Which prints the logo).

INCLUDE 'ADRS_FOOTER' OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS LANGUAGE &PRINT_LANGUAGE&

This is the line which is printing the footer.If you remove this then it should not print.

Please check the below.

1.Goto NACE or check in TNAPR table and check whether this the one which is configured.

2.If yes for 1, then search for any other statement as above and try to remove it and check.

Or please check on trial and error basis by removing same type of statements, so you will come to which statement is printing the address.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamsi.