Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA as contract and schedul agrem

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi esperts

I am in SRM 5.0 and R/3 4.7, I need to distribute GOA as contract and schedul agreement, so I have created in SRM 2 types of GOA ZMK and ZLP and created in backend the same document types ZLP for schedul agreement and ZMK to contract, IIf I create a GOA ZMK or ZLP in SRM and try to distribute I have an error ERROR DEFINING DOCUMENT TYPE IN BACKEND, but no IDOC is created.

I have done a text with document type GCTR in SRM and backend and if I create a GOA type GCTR and choose in DISTRIBUTION tab SCHED AGREEM, IDOCS are created in R/3 but if I choose CONTRACT I have the same error ERROR DEFINING DOCUMENT TYPE IN BACKEND.

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro,

if you create a GOA with process type ZLK, then you can distribute it only as Schedule agreement as document type ZLK is schedule agreement in R/3 system.

If you distribute it as Contract, you will get the error you mentioned.

In short, one GOA can not be distributed to same R/3 system as both Contract and Schedule agreement unless you implement BADI BBP_CTR in the R/3 system

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil Kumar

It's not my case.

I have created 3 document typesin SRM and R/3.

ZLP in SRM and R/3

ZWK in SRM and R/3

ZMK in SRM and R/3

When I create a GOA in SRM with type ZLP and set Sched Agreem in distribution tab the IDOS are created in R/3.

When I create a a GOA IN SRM with type ZWK and set Contract in distribution tab I have the error ERROR DETERMINING DOCUMENT TYPE

Why the erro occur only with Contract and no with schedul agreement?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pedro,

What attribute value do you have for CT_PROC_TY?

SG

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

All atributes:

ZWK

ZMK

ZLP

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson,

Is the error coming from SRM side or on the BBP_CTR_MON transaction after release?

Did you try to see what data is being passed to BBPV_CONTRACT_TRANSFER FM in R/3? Also, check T161 table for your contract type entries in R/3.

SG

Edited by: SRMUSER123 on Mar 29, 2010 7:00 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson,

Do you have the CT_PROC_TY attribute in org structure of that user?

The backend Schedule Agreement or Contract is determined by what you selec tin Distribution line. You may have to put logic in R/3 side in BBP_CTR BADI to create documents differently.

SG