cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPLLMOB and the 300 + screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

we are impletmentating the ITSMOBILE and I have been told that I have to create templates for the program SAPLLMOB. there are 300 + screens for this program. do I need to create and publish a template for each one of these screens.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have found the answer

if you look in help.sap.com in the heading ITSMOBILE - Generating an Internet Service and Templates

To create an Internet service with the relevant templates, proceed as follows:

1. In transaction SE80, select the package in which you want to create the Internet service.

2. In the tree structure of the package, select the ITS Services entry, and choose Create from the context menu.

If you have newly created a package, choose Create ® More ® Internet Service.

The screen for creating an Internet service appears.

3. Enter a service name and a transaction that is to be linked to the service. Leave the ITS Mixed Mode option unselected and save your entries.

A Theme 99 folder is created for the service at the same time as the service.

4. In transaction SE80, switch to your ABAP application and select all of the screens for which you want to create a template, and choose Create Template from the context menu (if necessary, through More Functions). 5. Enter the name of the previously created service and a theme (such as 99) and selection Mobile Devices as the generation style.

6. On the Parameters tab page, enter all of the required parameters. If you have created the service as screen-based and have already specified the associated transaction during the creation process, the parameter ~TRANSACTION is predefined.