cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any table to see the reference document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is there any table to see the reference document type?

For example I see list of invoices in VBRK in SE16. I would like to know which document type being used for reference for this. (whether it is OR or LF or any other), I want to check about 200 or more invoices, which is lot of work if I open each document and see the reference document.

How can I get that?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check reference document category in VBRP .

Check reference doc number from VGBEL and VGPOS.

Check field VGTYP for reference document category ,whether ITs " J" for delivery or " C " for order.

Also you can check which sales order is in document flow directly from field AUBEL .

So if invoice is delivery based u get 2 separate numbers in VGBEL and AUBEL and if it is order based it is same in both fields.

I think this will help.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Thanks for your reply. I think this will work if I have billing document numbers. My requirement is like If I want to see the list of invoices which were being referenced by which document type.

My exact requirement is I have a debit memo req (ZDMR) I want to see if billing document type (ZXBI) is used as reference for any of the debit memo req. Since they both belong to different tables I tried to create ABAP query, I used VBRK to select ZXBI and VBAK to select ZDMR, but I did not get any result.

Is it possible to get from any standard SAP table, If not how can I get it?

Thank you.

Edited by: SAP_2006 on Mar 26, 2010 5:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you need to refer to item level tables to get any reference documents .

So it will be VBAP and VBRP. on VBAP table again we have 4 different fields for getting information on reference ,starting from vbelv which is the firast docuemnt in any cycle and vgbel will be reference document.

So even u are processing list of invoices u have to check by any present document number and then u can cumulate a group based on desired selection parameter.

For your case like checking which debit memo requests were created using a particular billing type.

So you can create a SQVI query .Join table VBAP and VBRP. Link using vgbel in vbap to VBELN in VBRP and VGPOS to POSNR.

then in selection fields select billing type as one of selection fields. so u can check for a particular period for given billing type what are Debit memo requests created.

If you want to get list of all invoices with and without reference then use outer join when u link vbap and vbrp.

And still you wnat to check only document type reference then u cna go to T.code VTFA or chech table TVCPAFK.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Mandar

Edited by: Mandar Deshpande on Mar 26, 2010 6:27 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. It seems it will work. I will test and update you if still any error.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See table VBFA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check table VBFA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

May be my question was not clear. I dont need to get the document numbers, I just need to know which document TYPE is referenced for which document TYPE.

For example:

OR is used as reference for LF (list where I can see this info)

OR is used as ref for F2

LF is used as ref for F2

Is that possible?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check table TVAK. This table contain information Order Type, delivery Type, Billing Type Information.

This table contain relation details.

Thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the table given below.

TVCPA

TVCPF

TVCPL

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT