cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRRW error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am geeting a small error. When i am doing PRRW I am getting the error "E F5808 Field WBS Elem. is a required field for G/L account". How should i resolve this error?

I know WBS element is a reqd. field bu where should i change it and where should i change that GL.

I want to change the GL

Adv. Thanks

Deepu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

As Vaibhav suggested this required updating all the required data fields of the concerned GL account. Either contact FI consultant or if you have master data management team, they could also look at it. Unfortunately this requires correct profile and access rights to be able to do it and which is not always available to everyone.

Rgds

CONMJI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are doing PRRW system threws error message "WBS element is a required field". I have WBS element but where should i assign it for the respective trip?

We need is the employee should be able to go and enter the WBS or change the trip expenses type. Currently after the rejection in PRRW the trip status is showing trip completed and settled and when the employee is going in the trip to change the line item it gives them an error saying you are not authorized to do the changes.

What should i do? anyone can help me out?

Thanks

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At present, my trip status was "Approved" and "Transferred to FI". When i am doing PRRW system threws error message like WBS element is reqd. But, i went to PR05 select trip and click on change but i am not able to change it.

"Accounting status not 'documents posted', trip can not be changed

Message no. 56821

Diagnosis

A trip can not be changed if

it has accounting status 'transferred FI' or 'cancellation posted FI'

and the trip transfer documents have not yet been posted.

Procedure

Go to posting run management and post the trip transfer documents. After that, make your trip changes."

How should i change trip for assigning WBS element?

Thanks

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the status of that particular posting run. It should with the status of docs partially posted. If it is then delete unposted docs from the run. Now you are able to chnage the trip to assign WBS element by selecting cost assignment

Thanks

Venkatesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thread closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Please consult with FI team member in your team and provide them the GL account deatils.They will update the data in FI system.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

At the present we dont have FI consultant. But i need to resolve this immed. Can you please any help?

Thanks

Deepu