Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code FV11, only particular condition type restriction at Country/Tax Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

In FV11/12, with object V_KONH_VKS we can restrict users accessing certain condition types (field - KSCHL). My query is that I have few condition types accessed by various Plants i.e. common across Plants/Company Codes. Hence would like to restrict users at Key combination level.

For eg.

Condition Type JMOP - Key combination u2018Country/Tax Codeu2019 and u2018Tax Classificationu2019. Certain users should be allowed to change this combination and other users can change other key combinations i.e u2018Plant/Vendor/Materialu2019, Plant/Material Groupu2019 etc.

Request your help asap.

Regards

A.Guru Prasad

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible to restrict on specific key combinations, unless you group users and then make some ABAP modifications in the program

0 Kudos

Hi

Shekar wrote :

I dont think it is possible to restrict on specific key combinations

I have checked and found that authorization check is not getting done by key combination. It is checking for condition type only.

Arpan

Edited by: P Arpan on Mar 29, 2010 12:54 PM

0 Kudos

>

> Hi

>

> Shekar wrote :

>

I dont think it is possible to restrict on specific key combinations

>

> I have checked and found that authorization check is not getting done by key combination. It is checking for condition type only.

>

> Arpan

>

> Edited by: P Arpan on Mar 29, 2010 12:54 PM

Hi Arpan,

wasnt that what i mentioned in the previous post? You cannot make a restrcition on the access of the pricing procedure (key combination as all of us refer it to). You can make restrictions on the condition table and the condition type but not on the different accesses of the condition table itself

0 Kudos

Exactly Shekar,

I also possesed same knowledge as you do. I guess I should have used also like Shekar to make myself more clearer

Arpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible to restrict on specific key combinations then make some ABAP modifications in the program

Bapi -SD_COND_ACCESS_A

Implementation Name -ZSD_COND_ACCESS_A

Class -ZCL_IM_SD_COND_ACCESS_A

Method - IF_EX_SD_COND_ACCESS_A~FULL_ACCESS

sy-tcode = 'FV11' OR sy-tcode = 'FV12' OR sy-tcode = 'FV13'.

komk-aland = 'IN'.

komk-kappl = 'TX'.

komk-mwskz = 'V0.

We used it. Check if it can be useful to you

Regs,

Appie